Covid-19 Elsecar Update 16/06/21
Welcome and thank you for visiting our website.
Elsecar Mind Body Spirit Festival has been planned with step 3 restrictions and guidance in mind. We have worked with SAG, who have approved these plans. The delay moving to step 4, as announced on the 14th June, has no impact on our festival. Elsecar will proceed as planned!
A lot of planning has gone into making this event more spacious and enjoyable for everyone. We have a very large marquee dedicated to workshops and talks giving them the space they need to operate, a large hospitality area ideal for relaxing with a coffee and an improved reception area.
We have been under lockdown for some time and realise that not all our visitors and exhibitors will be comftable in crowded situations. As always the safety of our exhibitors and visitors are our main concern and we will continue to work with this in mind.
BECOME A EXHIBITOR
Do you run a spiritual or holistic business and want to reach more people in 2021? We are looking for new exhibitors to join our White Lights family. If you would like to join us then please follow the link below. If you have any questions then please send us a contact form and we will be in touch.
- Sat, 21 AugElsecar Heritage Centre21 Aug, 10:00 – 22 Aug, 17:00Elsecar Heritage Centre, Wath Rd, Elsecar, Barnsley S74 8HJ, UKAfter a break of 2 years due to the pandemic, Elsecar finally returns this August! Join us as we host a more spacious event in the Iron works. Stands will be given room to breath, isles enlarged and the talks area given its own giant marquee, its all coming together to be a special weekend.
- Sat, 23 OctThe Pavilion Gardens
- Sat, 13 NovProact Stadium
- Sat, 29 JanImperial Rooms
- Sun, 08 MayNovotel Nottingham Derby Hotel
- Sat, 14 MayThe Benn Hall14 May 2022, 10:00 – 15 May 2022, 17:00The Benn Hall, Newbold Rd, Rugby CV21 2LN, UKDate TBC. Benn Hall is a great venue with lots of free parking and space for 40 exhibitors. We will have 2 talks rooms and all talks are included in the admission price. Catering will be put on by ourselves and will be at great prices.
- Sat, 18 JunWhitby Pavilion18 Jun 2022, 10:00 – 19 Jun 2022, 16:00Whitby Pavilion, West Cliff, Whitby YO21 3EN, UKWhitby is home to this great event which has a mix of pagan stands and MBS stands and a great mix of talks & workshops. Due to the Covid crisis and the challenges that it has presented to events we have decided to postpone this event to 2022
- Sat, 24 SepBowlers Exhibition Centre24 Sep 2022, 10:00 – 25 Sep 2022, 17:00Bowlers Exhibition Centre, Longbridge Rd, Stretford, Manchester M17 1EH, UK120 Stands, 2 rooms of inspirational talks and workshops and a yoga/dance zone. Over 600 FREE parking spaces and free wifi. There will also be onsite vegan and vegetarian catering. Date Confirmed
- Sun, 09 OctNovotel Nottingham Derby Hotel
- Sat, 15 OctThe Benn Hall15 Oct 2022, 10:00 – 16 Oct 2022, 17:00The Benn Hall, Newbold Rd, Rugby CV21 2LN, UKBenn Hall is a great venue with lots of free parking and space for 40 exhibitors. We will have 2 talks rooms and all talks are included in the admission price. Catering will be put on by ourselves and will be at great prices.
White Light Events are organisers of Mind Body Spirit Events around the UK. 2021 see's us in our 13th year of organising MBS Events. We organise events that bring together like minded people from all walks of life, some of which may be at the beginning of their spiritual journey, and many who have been on their journey for a while and who want to share their experiences with others.
White Light Events now organise 1 day and 2 day events in various areas so that visitors will have more choice about where they travel to. The 1 day events will still offer the free talks that the 2 day events offer and some will be as big as the 2 day events but as the areas in which they are located may be smaller we are holding them during one day. All of our events are listed in the 'Our Events' section of this site.
White Light Events aim to create an environment where visitors are made to feel welcome and where they will experience an uplifting and positive atmosphere. Visitors will be greeted by exhibitors that are both local and national and who will be happy to offer advice and guidance.
Well respected psychics, tarot readers, mediums, clairvoyants, aura photographers, psychic artists and other spiritual consultants will be available to offer life guidance, many of which work internationally and have many years of experience in their field.
Therapists will be available for taster treatments and full treatments and they will be able to offer advice on many health related subjects. Many therapists will be local so that you may continue to see them for follow up treatments in your local area.
In addition to our readers and therapists there will be a range of retail stands offering Tarot and Oracle Cards, Crystals, Crystal Lamps, Fairies, Angels, Pagan and Wiccan items, Books, CD’s, Forever Living Products, Essential Oils, Witches, New Age, Clothing and much much more.
At all of our events we will have at least one room of talks where the talks are included in the admission price. The majority of our speakers are exhibitors from the event but we do have special guests who are happy to chat to visitors and sign books (if applicable) after their talk.
We look forward to welcoming you to our events during 2021.