Welcome and thank you for visiting our website.
All of our 2021 events have now finished. We look forward to welcoming you in 2022.
A lot of planning has gone into making our events enjoyable for everyone. We have allowed more space for visitors to wander amongst amazing retail, readers and therapist exhibitors. Space to sit and relax with a coffee and slice of cake and ample room to experience the talks and workshops that we offer.
Our larger 2 day events offer fast track entry for pre-booked tickets, although this is not a requirement. We are happy to serve you on the door, on the day.
We welcome all visitors, those who wish to wear a mask, those exempt and those who choose not to wear one. We do not require proof of vaccination to enter our events and as always, the safety of our exhibitors and visitors are our main concern.
- Sat, 29 JanImperial Rooms
- Sat, 12 MarThe Pavilion, Rolls Royce12 Mar 2022, 10:00 – 13 Mar 2022, 17:00The Pavilion, Rolls Royce, Moor Lane, Allenton, Derby DE24 9HY, UKIt's Back! Join us for a weekend filled with everything Mind Body Spirit as we return to Derby. Approx 45 exhibitors, a massive area for talks and workshops and a dedicated area for refreshments.
- Sat, 19 MarElsecar19 Mar 2022, 10:00 – 20 Mar 2022, 17:00Elsecar, Wath Rd, Elsecar, Barnsley S74 8HJ, UKElsecar returns this March. Join us as we host a weekend of everything that's Mind Body Spirit. Set in the Iron works @ Elsecar Heritage Centre, we are joined with over 60 exhibitors bringing you a massive selection of retail, Therapy and readers and talks/workshops all weekend.
- Sun, 08 MayNovotel Nottingham Derby Hotel08 May 2022, 10:00 – 17:00Novotel Nottingham Derby Hotel, Bostocks Ln, Long Eaton, Sandiacre, Nottingham NG10 4EP, UKJust off the M1 on the outskirts of Nottingham and close reach to Derby, this smaller event of ours is ideal for a relaxing day out. Set within the Novotel Hotel, let us take your stress away. Chat to some fantastic exhibitors, delve into some fascinating talks or simply sit back with a coffee.
- Sat, 11 JunThe Pavilion Gardens11 Jun 2022, 10:00 – 12 Jun 2022, 17:00The Pavilion Gardens, St John's Rd, Buxton SK17 6BE, UKBuxton Health & Healing festival is set in the stunning Octagon room within the Buxton Pavilion. Spend the day exploring over 50 exhibitors, talks and workshop happening all weekend (included in the entry price) Refreshments are available from within the venue.
- Sat, 18 JunWhitby Pavilion18 Jun 2022, 10:00 – 19 Jun 2022, 16:00Whitby Pavilion, West Cliff, Whitby YO21 3EN, UKJoin us in Whitby for a fantastic Mystical Market. Spend the day exploring wonderful exhibitors, popping into a talk or simply looking out to sea in the cafe with a coffee. Due to the Covid crisis and the challenges that it has presented to events we have decided to postpone this event to 2022
- Sat, 09 JulTechnique Stadium09 Jul 2022, 10:00 – 10 Jul 2022, 17:00Technique Stadium, 1866 Sheffield Rd, Chesterfield S41 8NZ, UKSet within Chesterfields football stadium, this smaller event of ours is ideal for a relaxing day out. Let us take your stress away and you wonder around some amazing stands. Chat to some fantastic exhibitors, delve into some fascinating talks or simply sit back with a coffee.
- Sat, 23 JulThe Benn Hall23 Jul 2022, 10:00 – 24 Jul 2022, 17:00The Benn Hall, Newbold Rd, Rugby CV21 2LN, UKBenn Hall is a great venue with lots of free parking and space for 40 exhibitors. We will have 2 talks rooms and all talks are included in the admission price. Catering will be put on by ourselves and will be at great prices.
- Sat, 06 AugElsecar06 Aug 2022, 22:00 – 07 Aug 2022, 17:00Elsecar, Wath Rd, Elsecar, Barnsley S74 8HJ, UKElsecar returns this August. Join us as we host a weekend of everything that's Mind Body Spirit. Set in the Iron works @ Elsecar Heritage Centre, we are joined with over 60 exhibitors bringing you a massive selection of retail, Therapy and readers and talks/workshops all weekend.
- Sat, 24 SeptBowlers Exhibition Centre
- Sat, 08 OctImperial Rooms
- Sat, 12 NovThe Pavilion, Rolls Royce
White Light Events are organisers of Mind Body Spirit Events around the UK. 2021 see's us in our 13th year of organising MBS Events. We organise events that bring together like minded people from all walks of life, some of which may be at the beginning of their spiritual journey, and many who have been on their journey for a while and who want to share their experiences with others.
White Light Events now organise 1 day and 2 day events in various areas so that visitors will have more choice about where they travel to. The 1 day events will still offer the free talks that the 2 day events offer and some will be as big as the 2 day events but as the areas in which they are located may be smaller we are holding them during one day. All of our events are listed in the 'Our Events' section of this site.
White Light Events aim to create an environment where visitors are made to feel welcome and where they will experience an uplifting and positive atmosphere. Visitors will be greeted by exhibitors that are both local and national and who will be happy to offer advice and guidance.
Well respected psychics, tarot readers, mediums, clairvoyants, aura photographers, psychic artists and other spiritual consultants will be available to offer life guidance, many of which work internationally and have many years of experience in their field.
Therapists will be available for taster treatments and full treatments and they will be able to offer advice on many health related subjects. Many therapists will be local so that you may continue to see them for follow up treatments in your local area.
In addition to our readers and therapists there will be a range of retail stands offering Tarot and Oracle Cards, Crystals, Crystal Lamps, Fairies, Angels, Pagan and Wiccan items, Books, CD’s, Forever Living Products, Essential Oils, Witches, New Age, Clothing and much much more.
At all of our events we will have at least one room of talks where the talks are included in the admission price. The majority of our speakers are exhibitors from the event but we do have special guests who are happy to chat to visitors and sign books (if applicable) after their talk.
We look forward to welcoming you to our events during 2021.