Join us in 2021
Do you run a spiritual or holistic business and want to reach more people in 2021? We are looking for new exhibitors to join our White Lights family. White Light Events have been working hard for over 11 years bringing Mind Body Spirit Events and Health & Healing Festivals to various locations around the UK. If you would like to join us then please follow the link below. If you have any questions then please send us a contact form and we will be in touch.
Coronavirus - Covid 19 *Updated 30/03/2021
Welcome and thank you for visiting our website. We are currently speaking to all our venues and talking through plans for our return. We are hoping that we may be able to start our events with Elsecar in August and continue from that point. Some events later in the year have been postponed until next year but we have moved Buxton from June to October in the hope that this will allow for more restrictions to be lifted.
We have to think about many factors when looking at our venues including size, space for talks, refreshments and local authority guidelines. We are finding that some areas have more guidelines than others and we will work very closely with each authority to bring an event that’s as safe as it can be for our exhibitors and visitors.
We have missed our events but we want to come back in a manner that is fair to our exhibitors and our visitors. There has been so much uncertainty over the last year and we want to offer as much confidence in the events going ahead as we possibly can. With the roadmap in place, we are going to work hard towards our Elsecar event in August. We feel that this event is the most likely event to happen this year. By August, hopefully, we will be coming out of most of our present restrictions but be before any possible new restrictions that may come in to force in the Autumn or Winter months.
Our first and foremost priority with all our events is the safety of our exhibitors and visitors and this will always be the case.
We hope that everyone who reads this is well and continues to be safe throughout these uncertain times.
- Sat, 21 AugElsecar Heritage Centre
- Sat, 16 OctProact Stadium
- Sat, 23 OctThe Pavilion Gardens23 Oct, 10:00 – 24 Oct, 17:00The Pavilion Gardens, St John's Rd, Buxton SK17 6BE, UKBuxton Health & Healing Festival is finally home to the Octagon Centre in the Pavilion Gardens. Due to the Covid crisis we have decided to postpone this event to later in the year to allow time for restrictions to be lifted further.
- Sat, 14 MayThe Benn Hall14 May 2022, 10:00 – 15 May 2022, 17:00The Benn Hall, Newbold Rd, Rugby CV21 2LN, UKDate TBC. Benn Hall is a great venue with lots of free parking and space for 40 exhibitors. We will have 2 talks rooms and all talks are included in the admission price. Catering will be put on by ourselves and will be at great prices.
- Sat, 18 JunWhitby Pavilion18 Jun 2022, 10:00 – 19 Jun 2022, 16:00Whitby Pavilion, West Cliff, Whitby YO21 3EN, UKWhitby is home to this great event which has a mix of pagan stands and MBS stands and a great mix of talks & workshops. Due to the Covid crisis and the challenges that it has presented to events we have decided to postpone this event to 2022
- Sat, 24 SepBowlers Exhibition Centre24 Sep 2022, 10:00 – 25 Sep 2022, 17:00Bowlers Exhibition Centre, Longbridge Rd, Stretford, Manchester M17 1EH, UK120 Stands, 2 rooms of inspirational talks and workshops and a yoga/dance zone. Over 600 FREE parking spaces and free wifi. There will also be onsite vegan and vegetarian catering. Date Confirmed
- Sat, 15 OctThe Benn Hall15 Oct 2022, 10:00 – 16 Oct 2022, 17:00The Benn Hall, Newbold Rd, Rugby CV21 2LN, UKBenn Hall is a great venue with lots of free parking and space for 40 exhibitors. We will have 2 talks rooms and all talks are included in the admission price. Catering will be put on by ourselves and will be at great prices.
White Light Events are organisers of Mind Body Spirit Events around the UK. 2020 see's us in our 12th year of organising MBS Events. We organise events that bring together like minded people from all walks of life, some of which may be at the beginning of their spiritual journey, and many who have been on their journey for a while and who want to share their experiences with others.
White Light Events now organise 1 day and 2 day events in various areas so that visitors will have more choice about where they travel to. The 1 day events will still offer the free talks that the 2 day events offer and some will be as big as the 2 day events but as the areas in which they are located may be smaller we are holding them during one day. All of our events are listed in the 'Our Events' section of this site.
White Light Events aim to create an environment where visitors are made to feel welcome and where they will experience an uplifting and positive atmosphere. Visitors will be greeted by exhibitors that are both local and national and who will be happy to offer advice and guidance.
Well respected psychics, tarot readers, mediums, clairvoyants, aura photographers, psychic artists and other spiritual consultants will be available to offer life guidance, many of which work internationally and have many years of experience in their field.
Therapists will be available for taster treatments and full treatments and they will be able to offer advice on many health related subjects. Many therapists will be local so that you may continue to see them for follow up treatments in your local area.
In addition to our readers and therapists there will be a range of retail stands offering Tarot and Oracle Cards, Crystals, Crystal Lamps, Fairies, Angels, Pagan and Wiccan items, Books, CD’s, Forever Living Products, Essential Oils, Witches, New Age, Clothing and much much more.
At all of our events we will have at least one room of talks where the talks are included in the admission price. The majority of our speakers are exhibitors from the event but we do have special guests who are happy to chat to visitors and sign books (if applicable) after their talk.
We look forward to welcoming you to our events during 2020.