Please read all the information on this page carefully.
On this page you will find:
Online Booking Form
Terms and Conditions
Online Booking Form
This is our online booking form to BOOK a stand at our events. This is NOT a booking enquiry form. By filling in this form you are agreeing to abide by our terms and conditions and our cancellation policy. Once you have filled in this form you will be redirected to a payment page where a one-off £50 deposit will need to be paid. This deposit will be taken off your last booking of the year should all terms and conditions be adhered too.
READERS - We are full for readers on all of our events this year. If you wish to be added to our mailing list then please use the contact form.
Stand Types and Prices
Terms and Conditions of Booking
1. Bookings are accepted on the basis of the description of products & services outlined on the booking form. Any deviation from the description must be with the approval and agreement of the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to ask you to remove any items on display which have not been declared previously on the booking form or agreed with the Organiser prior to the Event.
2. Exhibition stands will be allocated by the Event Organiser in the interest of ensuring a well-balanced Event and the requirements of the venue.
3. Subletting or sharing a stand is not permitted unless with the approval and agreement of the Organiser at the time of booking: in the case of readers only 1 reader is permitted per reader stand: if an exhibitor requires a stand for retail & space for a reader then a reader/retail stand must be booked. The number of readers will be limited in the spirit of fairness to all.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse any exhibitor without giving a reason.
5. Candles or any naked flames may not be lit on any stand.
6. No extensions or widening of stands is permitted – if a larger stand is required then this must be stated on the booking form: likewise if a stand had a pull up display or banner then this must be declared at the time of booking.
7. No posters are to be attached to the fabric of the building by drawing pins, sticky tape or similar – blue tack is permitted with great care; any damage charged for by the venue will be passed on to the exhibitor.
8. Consideration should be given to fellow exhibitors and visitors in respect of playing music and burning of incense etc.
1. Reader stands are limited at each event, therefore you must clearly state on your booking form if you wish to perform readings from your stand. If you do not state this on your booking form you will not be allowed to conduct readings on your stand.
2. Appropriate disclaimers are required to be in clear display on each readers stand.
3. Our definition of Readers includes – Clairvoyants, mediums, psychics, Aura photographers, psychic artists, card readers.
4. No readings to any persons under the age of 18 will be permitted. If you are in doubt, please ask for proof of age.
Payments – Rolling Deposit Scheme
1. The price of the stand is outlined on the booking form for each event. An initial deposit of £50 for all exhibitors is required at the time of booking to secure a stand: deposits are non-refundable unless an event is cancelled by the Organisers. This deposit is a rolling deposit.
2. An invoice will be issued 8 weeks before each event and payment for that event must be made in full for the stand(s), and this is due no later than 6 weeks before each approaching event. Cheques should be made payable to White Light Events. Should you have reason to cancel your stand without the required 6 weeks notice then the deposit will be forfeited.
3. The deposit will then become the deposit for the next show booked. This will continue for all shows that are booked with us.
4. For the final event of the year you may use your deposit or you may choose to roll your deposit forward to the following year.
5. 6 weeks notice must be given for cancellations. Stands cancelled with less than 6 weeks to go will still be required to be paid for in full
Setting up & Closing down
1. Exhibitor access for setting up will be announced in advance for each event. After unloading, vehicles should be removed away from the loading areas so as not to restrict other exhibitors unloading or visitor’s access to the venue: taking down of your stand will not be permitted until the advertised event closing time. This is unfair on other exhibitors who are still working or selling and it is not fair on visitors who have paid to enter the event.
2. Stands must be ready by 9.45 am on opening day and all aisles must be clear so that the public entering at 10am are not at risk of accident.
Insurances, Health, Safety & Security
1. It is the responsibility of each & every exhibitor & speaker to be aware of any current change in legislation that affects their activities & to comply with such legislation.
2. Whilst the Organisers have taken every precaution to ensure a safe & secure environment for the Events it is the responsibility of each stand holder to make sure that they have their own insurance to cover their goods & services as required by law & should have a minimum of £1 million Public Liability insurance & a minimum of £1 million professional indemnity for any products & treatments given. No responsibility will be accepted by the Organisers for claims made against any products, services or treatments or for any loss or damage to exhibitors stock or equipment. Copies of current Insurance Certificates must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org once a booking form has been sent. White Light Events make every effort to ensure that all venues are safe and secure overnight, but no responsibility will be accepted by us or the venue for exhibitors stock or equipment.
3. Readers, psychic mediums, psychic counsellors, psychic artists, aura photographers and spiritual therapists should have the appropriate professional indemnity insurance & appropriate disclaimer & send a copy of each with their bookings. It is also recommended that all readings be taped for the professional care of the Visitor/Client & the Reader/Medium.
4. Electricity - Please ensure your equipment is checked to EEC regulations i.e. PAT tested, in a good state of repair in order to ensure the safety of fellow exhibitors & visitors; all those requiring power must bring an extension lead. Cables must be secured & taped down.
5. The boundaries of the stand are the limit & extent for each exhibitor: no goods, furniture or storage items are permitted to block aisles, doorways or fire escapes
6. All exhibitors should act with consideration & respect for other exhibitors, visitors & the Organiser team at all times: no activity should be disturbing or intrusive to others.
Leaflets and advertising
1. Leaflets: there will be a designated area for leaflets, which exhibitors are invited to use: all other advertisements & leaflets etc should be confined to the boundaries of the stand; the leaving of leaflets at any other area of the venue including the toilets is not allowed.
2. As we would like to bring our event to as many visitors as possible we would ask for all of our exhibitors to advertise any events they are attending on their own websites with a link to this site so that we can promote our events as widely as possible. We are also happy to add your links to our site if you are attending our events.
Talks, Demonstrations and Workshops
1. All talks, workshops and demonstrations are presented free of charge to the public at most of our events. These are a fantastic way for you to promote your activities, services and products. We view these workshops as a great way of informing the public about the various therapies and services that are available to them. We are extremely grateful to anyone who takes the time to put on a demonstration at our events.
2. If you would like to present a talk/workshop/demonstration then please indicate on the booking form and please give as much detail as possible to content and how long your talk will be for.
3. In the event of high demand for talks White Light Events will allocate talks at our discretion.
1. Although we do make every effort to accommodate exhibitor’s requests, we cannot always do so. White Light Events will position stands as availability allows. Our decision is final.
1. Electricity is included in the cost of each exhibitors stand. If electricity is required then you are requested to bring your own extension cables as power points may not always be positioned next to your stand. All cables must be taped down and White Light Events do not accept any responsibility for any accidents to the public or exhibitors for exhibitor’s electrical cables that are not taped down.
2. All cables and electrical equipment must be in good condition and PAT tested.